The specialization in business, in Mexico and abroad, obliges attorneys to study the details of the different fields of commerce and its changing regulations. We legally advise investors in specific operations for the achievement of their corporate targets.
Globalization requires the relation with clients and suppliers to be continuous, regardless of the country of origin; therefore, the members of our firm are fluent in English, French and Spanish.
- Incorporation of civil and mercantile companies (including public companies).
- Mergers and acquisitions.
- Amendments to by-laws.
- Partners and Shareholders Meetings.
- Board Meetings.
- Corporate books.
- Foreign investments.
- Procedures before governmental agencies.
- Relations with Notary Publics.